Experience the Muscat Night Tour with a local dinner, beginning with a convenient hotel pickup. This night tour, a condensed version of the city tour with an evening perspective, starts at Shatti Al-Qurum, next to the Intercontinental Hotel.
Prices from 21.92 OMR
- Shatti Al-Qurum: Begin your journey in the vibrant Shatti Al-Qurum, next to the Intercontinental Hotel.
- Royal Opera House: Admire the grandeur of the Royal Opera House, a musical masterpiece commissioned by the Sultan.
- Illuminated Mosque: Capture the beauty of the illuminated Mohammed Al Ameen Mosque during a scenic photo stop.
- Old Muscat and Corniche: Explore the charm of Old Muscat while enjoying the picturesque Corniche.
- Harbor Views: Take in the scenic views of Muscat’s attractive harbor area.
- Muttrah Souq: Immerse yourself in the vibrant Muttrah Souq, a blend of tradition and modernity. Shop for souvenirs and soak in local culture.
- Al Alam Palace: Photograph the illuminated Al Alam Palace, flanked by historic Portuguese forts.
- City Lights: Marvel at the captivating city lights of Muscat.
- Local Dinner: Enjoy a delicious Omani fish dinner surrounded by locals and a taste of authentic Omani cuisine
What’s included in the ticket
- Pick-up and drop-off at appointed hotels or locations on private vehicles.
- Professional and experienced tour guides.
- Dinner and Soft Drinks.
- Photostop at Al Alam Palace & Mohammed Al Ameen Mosque.
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
- The duration of the tour is 4 to 5 hours, depending on traffic conditions
- The tour is available only on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday.
- Muscat Night Tour Ticket Prices from: 56.00 USD
Important things to know before your visit
- Dress code: Appropriate clothing is required for the tour.
Age and Health Restrictions:
- Muscat Night Tour with Local Dinner, Visit is suitable for people of all ages, including expecting mothers.